So, I talked to Dr. Jameson on Friday... Calgary's offer is $17,500 so I'm pretty much guaranteed the same amount as the SSHRC... my first year of grad school is funded! Yay!
Now I just have to decide when to go. Strategically/lazily/money-ily the smartest thing to do is just stay at my parents for May, June, maybe July.. and move for August 1st. That way I don't have to work or worry about paying summer bills and I can do a bunch of reading and writing. The problem with that is that I miss my friends and I want to see them as soon as possible. Also 2-3 months at my parents might drive me insane. I didn't handle 2 months last summer with them very well... but it would give Rob enough of a cushion that he would have more money than me going...
I don't know what to do ;_; I wanted to move in May... well mom can't move me in the end of April anyway, they are going to Cali, so it would have to be June... probably. Gah. What do you guys think? If anyone actually reads this... lol
Spent 3 hours taking notes on Weapons of Mass Deception yesterday. Really good film, even when you have to watch it twice to get all the info for a test. I think I'll do pretty good on media.. English is another matter. I know it really doesn't matter, but ugh I just can't stand to do badly lol It's a tick.
I need to clean.. the floors are icky >.< and I'll be leaving for a week at the end of the week.. I should get on that... but first! Coffee, breakfast and Jonathan!